We officially ended up 9th in points. Naturally not where we want to be but respectable considering it was our first year running the full national touring schedule. We learned a lot, raced fast, fast drivers, met new people and had a blast. We enjoyed the challenge everyday that pushed us to be better. We look forward to the future.
Thank you to the entire crew at USMTS - United States Modified Touring Series for putting together and conducting such high level modified racing. Your efforts do not go unnoticed!
Also, a huge thank you to our partners, crew and supporters. We had a great season because of you all.
Can you spot a familiar pup in the opening portion on the video?
- Collins Brothers Towing Of St.Cloud, Inc.
- Country Pride Construction
- Country Cat
- AMSOIL INC. AMSOIL Racing
- Woodies Racing
- Shaw Trucking
- First Western Bank & Trust
- Ryan Benjamin/Edina Realty
- Moonlite Bay Family Restaurant & Bar
- Lethal Chassis
- Digital Ink Design and Graphics
- General Formulations
- W&E Insurance
- Wehrs Machine & Racing Products
- Hooker Harness
- Quarter Master
- FastShafts by Axle Exchange
- Red Racing Supply