USMTS 2021 Year in review video
We officially ended up 9th in points. Naturally not where we want to be but respectable considering it was our first year running the full national touring schedule. We learned a lot, raced fast, fast drivers, met new people and had a blast. We enjoyed the challenge everyday that pushed us to be better. We look forward to the future.
Thank you to the entire crew at USMTS - United States Modified Touring Series for putting together and conducting such high level modified racing. Your efforts do not go unnoticed!
Also, a huge thank you to our partners, crew and supporters. We had a great season because of you all.
Can you spot a familiar pup in the opening portion on the video?
- Collins Brothers Towing Of St.Cloud, Inc.
- Country Pride Construction
- Country Cat
- AMSOIL INC. AMSOIL Racing
- Woodies Racing
- Shaw Trucking
- First Western Bank & Trust
- Ryan Benjamin/Edina Realty
- Moonlite Bay Family Restaurant & Bar
- Lethal Chassis
- Digital Ink Design and Graphics
- General Formulations
- W&E Insurance
- Wehrs Machine & Racing Products
- Hooker Harness
- Quarter Master
- FastShafts by Axle Exchange
- Red Racing Supply
Leave a Reply.